Oracle R12 Cash management enhancements
It provides a single access point for defining and managing internal bank accounts for
- Oracle Payables
- Oracle Receivables,
- Oracle Payroll,
- Oracle Cash Management
- Oracle Treasury.
• Many new bank account balance types are supported for all internal bank accounts including ledger, available, value dated, 1-day float, 2-day float, and projected balances
• Now, bank account transfers are supported directly in Oracle Cash Management. This feature allows users to create these types of cash transfers between internal bank accounts manually or automatically through physical cash pools.
• Oracle Cash Management allows users to define and manage these types of bank account structures called Self-Initiated Physical Cash Pools
• Oracle Cash Management allows users to define and manage these types of bank account structures called Bank-Initiated Physical Cash Pools.
• Organizations may choose to utilize notional cash pool arrangements offered by banks that track not only individual account balances but also the net balance across all accounts.
This technique is common in some countries and does not require physical cash transfers to be made between accounts for concentration purposes.
• Oracle Cash Management allows users to define and manage these types of bank account structures called Notional Cash Pools.
Bank Statement Accounting
This feature allows users to define mapping rules that can automatically create and reconcile transactions in Oracle Cash Management based on reported prior day bank statement lines.
Bank Account Signing Authorities
This feature allows Oracle Cash Management users to enter, maintain, and report on those people in their organizations with bank account signing authority
Cash Positioning Intra-day Activities
This feature provides additional flexibility in how users view intra-day bank statement activity in their cash positions