1) A subset of employees will be given a 270 increase in bonus.
2) You have been given update privileges on the last_name column of the worker table. Which data dictionary view would you query to display the column? The privileges were granted on the schema that owns the worker table.
A c. ALL_COL_PRIVS_RECD
3. Which of the following ALTER commands reinstates a disabled primary constraint?
c. ALTER TABLE FRUIT
ENALBE CONSTRAINT fruit_id_pk;
4. You have been assigned the task of making major updates to the worker table. You disable the primary key constraint on the workid column and the check constraint on the job column. What happens when you try to enable the constraint after the update is completed?
c. All existing column values are verified to conform with the constraints and an error message is narrated if any existing values are not confirmed.
5. Which of the following is a valid table name?
6. Examine the structure of the pupil table:
d. You cannot rename the column.
7. Examine the automobile table:
Which SELECT statement will display the style, color, and lot number for all cars based on model?
a. SELECT style,color,lot_no
8. Examine the following DECLARE statement:
Which statement opens the cursor successfully?
a. OPEN work_cursor.
9. As DBA, you use the CREATE USER command to create an account for user, Davis. Davis must create tables and packages in his own schema. What command must be executed next to grant him these privileges?
d. GRANT CREATE SESSION,CREATE TABLE, CREATE PROCEDURE
10. The WORK table has columns designated for the birth date and hire date of all workers. Both columns are defined with the DATE data type. You want to insert a row with the details of employee Wallace, who was born in 1952 and hired in 2001. Which of the following statements will insert the values into the table in the correct century?
c. INSERT INTO WORK(workno,wname,birthdate,hiredate)