Manually Entered Invoices -
- The type of invoice you select determines which processing options Payables makes available to you.
- A memo that is received from a supplier that reduces the amount that you owe.
- A memo that is sent to a supplier indicating a credit has been recorded for goods or services purchased.
- A standard or Credit/Debit Memo invoice that you can match to both purchase orders and invoices. You can enter both positive and negative amounts for a Mixed invoice.
- An invoice you enter for matching to a purchase order.
- You enter a PO number and Oracle Payables automatically provides supplier information. A type of invoice you enter to pay an advance payment for expenses to a supplier or employee.
- An invoice you enter for matching to a purchase order. You enter a PO number and Oracle Payables automatically provides supplier information and matches to each available shipment on the purchase order or receipt.
- An invoice from a supplier representing an amount due for goods or services purchased. Standard invoices can be either matched to a PO or receipt, or not matched (for example, a utility bill).
Automatically Generated Invoices
• Expense Report • Interest • Withholding Tax
Automatically Generated Invoices An invoice created when you import employee expense reports that records business-related employee expenses (or can be manually entered in the Invoice Workbench).
Payables automatically creates invoices to pay interest for overdue invoices if you enable automatic interest calculation for a supplier, and when you pay an overdue invoice for the supplier in a payment batch or with a Quick payment.
Payables uses this automatically generated invoice type to calculate the amount withheld for an invoice.