Is it possible to have one invoice with 3 different due dates, and 3 different due amounts?
So an order that totals $1000 would have one invoice but due dates of .
Each due date would have an amount due of $333.33
Receivables lets you define standard payment terms for your customers to specify the due date and discount date for their open items. Payment terms can include a discount percent for early payment and you can assign multiple discounts to each payment term line.
For defining split payment terms
To enter an invoice with split payment terms:
- 1. Navigate to the Transactions window.
- 2. Enter general information for this invoice. See: Entering Transactions.
- 3. Enter the name of your split payment term in the Terms field, or select this payment term from the list of values.
- 4. Save your work. If you are ready to complete this invoice, see: Completing Transactions.
To define payment terms
- Enter a line number for the installment term that you are defining in the 'Seq' field. Enter a higher number for each installment term with a later due date.
- For example, if you create terms with 50% due in 15 days and 50% in 30 days,
- enter '1' in this field for the first line and '2' for the second line.