Main Bank tables and changes in Bank Accounts data model at R12 level
1. Main Bank tables are :
Main table joins are:
iby_ext_bank_accounts.ext_bank_account_id = iby_pmt_instr_uses_all.instrument_id
iby_ext_bank_accounts.ext_bank_account_id = iby_account_owners.ext_bank_account_id
iby_account_owners.account_owner_party_id = hz_parties.party_id -- TCA party_id
-- This column represents the party id of the account owner or the joint owner of the external bank account.
iby_external_payers_all.party_id = hz_parties.party_id -- TCA party_id
iby_pmt_instr_uses_all.ext_pmt_party_id = iby_external_payers_all.ext_payer_id
iby_creditcard.instrid = iby_pmt_inst_uses_all.instrument_id
Changes in Data Model at R12 level
- At R12 level Bank Account management had been passes from AP to IBY
In Release 12, Customer Bank Information is no longer stored in AP_BANK_ACCOUNTS and
AP_BANK_ACCT_USES_ALL tables as they are obsolete.
- IBY manages the Payments Instruments in relationships with TCA and Bank Account data model
This information is stored in the following iPayment (IBY) tables:
1) IBY_EXT_BANK_ACCOUNTS defines the external bank account entity. This table should not be
translated for any columns.
2) IBY_ACCOUNT_OWNERS stores the joint account owners of a bank account.
3) IBY_EXTERNAL_PAYERS_ALL stores payment attributes of the customer.
4) IBY_PMT_INSTR_USES_ALL Payment instruments assignments .
5) IBY_CREDITCARD stores the credit card information for a customer
If you link these tables to the customer and customer address tables (HZ_PARTIES, HZ_CUST_ACCOUNTS and HZ_CUST_ACCT_SITES_ALL), you will see the bank
account / credit card information.