What are the new tables/columns in R12 that correspond with the following list of 11i tables?
BANK_BRANCH_ID BANK_NAME BANK_BRANCH_NAME BANK_NUM
1) AP_BANK_ACCOUNTS_ALL was separated into two separate tables to identify what is external external and what is internal bank accounts.
- BANK_ACCOUNT_NAME (same as in 11i) BANK_ACCOUNT_NUM (same as in 11i) BANK_ACCOUNT_ID (same as in 11i) BANK_BRANCH_ID (same as in 11i)
- IBY_EXT_BANK_ACCOUNTS (for external bank accounts)
- BANK_ACCOUNT_NAME (same as in 11i) BANK_ACCOUNT_NUM (same as in 11i) EXT_BANK_ACCOUNT_ID (formerly BANK_ACCOUNT_ID) BRANCH_ID (formerly BANK_BRANCH_ID)
INSTRUMENT_ID (previously EXTERNAL_BANK_ACCOUNT_ID)
3) The data that was in the AP_BANK_BRANCHES in now stored in the HZ schema.
- HZ_PARTIES.PARTY_ID (formerly AP_BANK_BRANCHES.BANK_BRANCH_ID)
- HZ_PARTIES.PARTY_NAME when HZ_PARTY_USG_ASSIGNMENTS.PARTY_USAGE_CODE = 'BANK' (formerly AP_BANK_BRANCHES.BANK_NAME)
- HZ_PARTIES.PARTY_NAME when HZ_PARTY_USG_ASSIGNMENTS.PARTY_USAGE_CODE = 'BANK_BRANCH' (formerly AP_BANK_BRANCHES.BANK_BRANCH_NAME)
- HZ_ORGANIZATION_PROFILES.BANK_OR_BRANCH_NUMBER (formerly AP_BANK_BRANCHES. BANK_NUM)
You can access these fields by running the following SQL statement:
select p.party_name, a.party_usage_code, o.bank_or_branch_number
The newer tables in R12 are
and they are listed below with the applicable fields:
CE_BANK_ACCOUNTS (for internal bank accounts)
2) AP_BANK_ACCOUNT_USES_ALL corresponds with the R12 table below. Please note that the fields BANK_ACCOUNT_USES_ID and VENDOR_ID no longer apply since the bank accounts were broken down into separate tables for internal and external accounts.
To access all four of the fields you listed, you would have to do a join between three different tables:
from hz_parties p, hz_party_usg_assignments a, hz_organization_profiles o
where p.party_id = a.party_id
and p.party_id = o.party_id
and a.party_usage_code in ('BANK', 'BANK_BRANCH');