Oracle Order Management :ATO to internal requisitions
1. Create a 100% transfer from sourcing rule.
2. Assign it to your ATO Item/Model using a sourcing rule.
3. Add sourcing rule to the assignment set which is specified as the MRP default assignment set in the MRP: Default Sourcing Assignment Set profile option.
4. Create a SO for this ATO Item. If the SO is created for the ATO Model, configure it and progress it to create a configuration item.
5. You have two options now. Either progress the ATO Item/Config item line manually. This would insert records in po's requisition interface table. The line status should change to Internal Req Requested.
Or you can run the program Auto Create Purchase Requisitions for this SO. This would also insert records in po's requisition interface table. The line status should change to Internal Req Requested.
6. Next step is to run Requisition Import to create an IR.