Profile Options System Administrator (N) Profile > System
- AR: Allow Over application in Lockbox: Controls how Auto Lockbox handles receipts when the payment amount is greater than the balance due on a transaction.
- AR: Always Default Transaction Balance for Applications: Determines the default amount applied value that displays in the Applications window. The default value includes discount amounts, where applicable.
- If you set the profile option to No, or if a null value exists, then the defaulting rule is:
1. If the unapplied receipt amount is greater than or equal to the transaction, then the default amount applied is the remaining transaction amount.
2. If the unapplied receipt amount is less than the remaining transaction amount, then the default amount applied is the unapplied receipt amount.
3. If the unapplied receipt amount is negative, then the default amount applied is the remaining transaction amount (to prevent the negative unapplied amount from increasing).
- AR: Application GL Date Default: Determines how Receivables determines the default GL date when you apply receipts.
- AR: Cash - Allow Actions: Determines whether you can create adjustments and chargebacks when applying receipts in the Applications window.
- AR: Commit Between Validations in Lockbox: Determines whether the AutoLockbox program will commit (save) after validating each record in a Lockbox transmission.
- AR: Create Bank Charges: Determines whether users can create bank charges when entering receipts in Receivables.
- AR: Include Receipts at Risk in Customer Balance: Controls whether Receivables displays items at risk and includes them when calculating account balances in the Account Details window.
- AR: Invoices with Unconfirmed Receipts: Select whether to adjust or credit invoices selected for automatic receipt.
- AR: Receipt Batch Source: Enter the default receipt source for the Batch field in the Receipts window and Receipt Batches window.