The Cash Management Auto Reconciliation program fully matches Payables
transactions against bank statement lines if the transactions meet the following criteria:
- For payment batches (such as EFT batches),
- The Payment Instruction ID matches the statement line Transaction Number
- The transaction amount is within the reconciliation tolerance
2. Invoice Number and Supplier Bank Account
3. Invoice Number and Supplier Name
Also, the transaction amount is within the reconciliation tolerance.
Note: If the bank statement does not provide a check number for a payment, then matching to the invoice number and supplier bank account number is particularly useful.
- For stopped transactions
- For the detail payment transactions stopped transactions, the matching sequence searches in the following order:
the payment must first be stopped or voided in Payables.